Timber Shutters Warranty
2 Years on stain
5 Years on paint
5 Years on custom finish
15 Years Structural
10 Years on Powdercoat
10 Years Structural
Venetians, Verticals, Rollers, Romans and Curtains
12 Months Warranty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- The placing of an order as a result of this quotation is a full acceptance of the terms and conditions stated herein. It is the client’s responsibility to read and fully understand these terms and conditions of business.
The client must be on site during the check measurement and/or installation of the product purchased from Allstar to enable complete understanding of the job and to receive correct operating instructions from the installer/fitter at time of installation. Failure to do so will void warranty.
- One-third payment on acceptance of quotation. Balance is due on installation or delivery of goods. Installation or delivery of goods will not be carried out without full payment. Strictly C.O.D. We accept Visa, Bankcard, MasterCard, AMEX, Money Orders and cheques. Direct Deposits into our bank account are not accepted.
- All goods remain the property of Allstar Blinds trading as Allstar Shutters Blinds & Awnings until payment is received in full.
- An order cannot be cancelled once a deposit is paid as our products are all custom made. This is not negotiable.
- All effort will be made for delivery dates to be adhered to however, Allstar Blinds Pty Ltd trading as Allstar Shutters Blinds & Awnings cannot be held responsible for delays due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Goods are unable to be held in storage. If the goods are unable to be fitted on completion, delivery to site and payment are required (except for fitting/installation).
Nearly all windows and door openings are not perfectly square therefore, in the case of shutter installation; the shutters may appear to have uneven gaps around the shutters. To a lesser degree, this situation may also effect blinds. When separate blinds are butted together in an opening, there will always be a gap between the blinds to allow for the brackets.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty* Applies–
Internal Timber Shutters Imported – Poplar – Two (2) years Stain, Paint and Custom Finish
(15 Year Structural)
Internal & External Aluminium Shutters – Seven (10) years powder coat and Structural
Internal Venetians – Cedar – Three (1) years
External Shutters & Venetians – Cedar – One (1) year
Roller & Roman Blinds – One (1) year
External Blinds/Awnings – One (1) Year – + special conditions apply.
All other products for one (1) year from the date of sale. This warranty* is against any
defects in materials or workmanship and is in addition to any other obligation imposed by law. Warranty* is not transferable and conditions apply. Proof of purchase (invoice) is required.
- Whilst every care is taken with a smooth finish with timber shutters, final results depend on the natural characteristics of the timber currently available. Custom colour match will never be 100% accurate (+5 or -5) as hand painted versus spray painted acrylic on different substrates will vary in colour tones and finish.
- The removal of existing window coverings is the client’s responsibility.
Please note that our pricing does not include any fee for electrical work. Allstar is not a licensed electrical contractor and as such cannot make good any electrical connections in order for the electrical component of these blinds/awnings to operate. Allstar will make every effort to assist your electrical contractor by supplying hardware, wiring diagrams etc., however claim no responsibility for the electrical component of the installation.
*Warranty does not cover the effects of misuse or abuse, normal wear & tear, care not in accordance with the installer/fitter instructions, and must be installed by Allstar qualified installer/fitter. All shutters must be installed as hinged, sliding or fixed in u channel for warranty. + Shutters, blinds and awnings are for shade/sun control and privacy – these products are not intended for use as a weather shield especially in high wind conditions – Allstar accept no responsibility for misuse of products.